Increasing engagement through personalised communications
Latcham Direct was founded in 2010 and has been delivering successful digital, print, marketing to its clients ever since. We take great pride in providing exceptional customer service and offering high quality solutions, this is evident in our 90% client retention level.
We achieve this by bringing together the best people, technology and resources within our 82,000 sq. ft. purpose–built site in Bristol that has the highest level of security. From here, we deliver data, digital and print services which is supported by state-of-the art digital printers and a delivery team that has a real commitment to delivering quality services.
Our Latcham Hybrid Mail solution was born out of an increasing client demand for cost-effective mailing fulfilment, as companies look for ways to reduce costs and streamline processes for maximum efficiency.
For more information on our range of solutions call us on 0117 3118200.
Xerox Best of the Best award for Direct Marketing 2016
Xerox Best of the Best award for Cross Media Marketing 2013
Accreditations and Policy
Latcham Direct is proud to have internationally recognised accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to quality and standards.
- Quality management – ISO 9001
- Management of information security – ISO 27001
- Environmental management – ISO 14001
- Cheque and Credit Clearing Company (C&CCC)
- Communications –Electronics Security Group (CESG), Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS) & IT Health Check (CHECK)
- Member of the Direct Marketing Association
- Member of the British Printing Industries Federation
- Affiliated member of the Association of Electoral Administrators
- Royal Mail Partners in Quality scheme.
We take security seriously. We have put a number of critical security measures in place so that our customers are reassured that data is safe. Our security policy includes:
- Security perimeters with fencing, card controlled entry gates and turnstiles
- 24/7 internal and external CCTV monitoring
- Intruder alarm system
- Secure production areas, warehousing and waste destruction
- Access control with card and keypad door entry throughout site (restricted by job role)
- Manned reception with all site visitors fully supervised
- All staff screened, with confidentiality agreements signed, prior to employment and wear photographic ID at all times
- Security controlled by guards
- Remote monitoring.